Jet Boat Tours of Hells Canyon & Salmon River
We offer Idaho Jet Boat Tours for the Salmon River (River of No Return) and Snake River (Hells Canyon) with a number of different options. Please check out the information below to pick the River Adventure that “floats your boat!”
One-Day Idaho Jet Boat Tours
- Tours start at 10:00 a.m. (MST) and conclude at 4:00 p.m. (MST).
- Salmon River Jet Boat Tours depart from Spring Bar (11 miles east of Riggins) or from Vinegar Creek (26 miles east of Riggins) depending on the water flows. River Adventures will confirm the launch site before your trip.
- Hells Canyon Jet Boat Tours depart from Pittsburg Landing. River Adventures will provide directions.
- You can provide your own lunch and beverages or for a small fee per person, have us coordinate it for you!
- Group tours and charters are available.
- Wear comfortable clothing such as shorts and swimsuits in warm weather.
- Be sure to bring your camera so you can photograph the bighorn sheep!
- We also suggest bringing sunscreen, lip balm, and sunglasses.
- Hells Canyon Snake River Tour Costs $165 per person (all taxes included)
- The Salmon River Tour Costs $165 per person with a $4 use fee to be paid to the United States Forest Service at the Vinegar Creek ramp site.
- Advance reservations are required and will confirm the price.
- If the tour is canceled because of unfavorable water conditions River Adventures will refund your deposit.
Private Jet Boat Charters
Private Jet Boat charters of Hells Canyon and the Salmon River are available for your special group, and are perfect for a family reunion, church group, class, or company trip. Space is limited and advance reservations are required to assure your place, so call today!