Hells Canyon Fishing
Whether you’re looking for some amazing sturgeon fishing, or want to go for bass, catfish, or other species on the Snake River in Hells Canyon, we can get you out on the water and catching fish. Come experience everything fishing Hells Canyon has to offer. Looking more for other species like steelhead and salmon? We can do that too on our Salmon River sport fishing trips.
Hells Canyon Fishing Trip Information
- Fishing trips start at 8:30 A.M. & return at 5 P.M. (MT)
- We fish out of U.S. Coast Guard approved jet boats
- We will supply rods and tackle if needed
- You provide your own lunch and beverages (catering available upon request)
- Call for information about what to wear
- Group charters available
- Charter price $1,350, max 8 people.
- There will be a 3% fee added to all sport fishing trips that will go to the BLM, USFS, and HCNRA depending on river section.
- Overnight trips call 1- 800-524-9710
- Chukar hunting is available—call for info.
Varies by species, please call us for more information.