Idaho Sport Fishing
Our Idaho sport fishing adventures include fishing on the Salmon and Snake Rivers in Idaho’s deepest and most beautiful canyons! The fishing is great and your guide “knows” the holes! The variety of fish in these rivers is what makes it so exciting! Sturgeon, Steelhead, Trout, Bass and Catfish. They’re here! Fish for Sturgeon and you may have up to a two hour fight on your hands bringing in a possible 10 foot fish or how about Steelhead fishing, an ocean going trout that can measure in up to 40 inches and weigh over 20 pounds! All of our fishing trips take place on coast guard approved jet boats with experienced guides. If you love to fish or have never even tried let us help you go home with a big fish story!
Idaho Guided Fishing
Whether you’re an Idaho native or from out of state, you have to try a guided fishing trip with our River Adventures guides. They will take you to the best fishing holes and coach you on pulling out the best fish for the guided fishing trip of a lifetime. You’ll make memories with your companions that will keep you talking about the trip for years to come!
We specialize in Salmon River and Snake River fishing trips:
- Chinook Salmon
- Smallmouth Bass
Fishing Trip Information
- Fishing trips start at 8:30 AM & return at 5 PM (MT)
- We fish out of U.S. Coast Guard approved jet boats
- We will supply rods, tackle, and bait. You can bring your own too if you would like.
- You provide your own lunch and beverages. (We can provide lunch per your request at an additional cost.)
- Call for information about what to wear.
- Group charters available
- Charter Hells Canyon $1,350+tax max 8 people. Additional $75/person after that.
- Salmon River Charter $1250+tax max 8 people. Additional $75/person after that.
- Overnight trips call 1- 800-524-9710
- Chukar hunting is available—call for info.