Idaho Sport Fishing
Hells Canyon Sport Fishing
Our Idaho sport fishing adventures include fishing on the Salmon River and Hells Canyon sport fishing on the Snake River in Idaho’s deepest and most beautiful canyons! The fishing is great, and your Idaho fishing guide “knows” the holes! If you’ve never been fishing in Idaho before, get a taste of what you’ve been missing.
The variety of fish in these rivers is what makes it so exciting! Sturgeon, Steelhead, Trout, Bass. They’re all here! Fish for Sturgeon and you may have up to a two-hour fight on your hands bringing in a possible 10-foot fish. How about Steelhead fishing? That’s an ocean-going trout that can measure in up to 40 inches and weigh over 20 pounds! All of our Idaho guided fishing trips take place on coast guard approved jet boats with experienced guides. Whether you love to fish or have never even tried, a Snake or Salmon River fishing trip is a great opportunity to go home with a big fish story!
Idaho Guided Fishing Trips
Whether you’re an Idaho native or visiting from out of state, you’ve got to try a guided Hells Canyon sport fishing trip on the Snake River or Salmon River. Head out on an Idaho guided fishing trip with our River Adventures guides. They will take you to the best fishing holes and coach you on pulling out the best catches for the Idaho guided fishing trip of a lifetime. You’ll make memories with your companions that will keep you talking about the trip for years to come! Make sure to bring a camera along on your Idaho sport fishing trip to capture photographic proof of your catches.
We specialize in Salmon River and Snake River fishing trips. You may catch one (or more!) of these species on your sport fishing trip:
Idaho Guided Fishing Trip Information
- Fishing trips start at 8:30 AM & return at 4:30 PM (MT)
- We do all our Idaho sport fishing out of U.S. Coast Guard approved jet boats
- Our Idaho fishing guides will supply rods, tackle, and bait. You can bring your own too if you would like.
- You provide your own lunch and beverages. (We can provide lunch per your request at an additional cost.)
- Call for information about what to wear.
- Group charters available
- Charter Hells Canyon sport fishing trip $1,550+tax up to 6 people. Additional $75/person after 6.
- Salmon River Charter $1350+tax for up to 6 people. Additional $75/person after 6.
- Chukar hunting is available—call (800) 524-9710 for more info.