To start your jet boat adventure, drive your vehicle to the launch site at Pittsburg Landing, where you will meet with your guide for a 10:00 AM (MST) departure. We can also provide a shuttle service, so you don’t have to worry about driving! We can make pick-ups at local Motels and RV parks!
Once we are underway with the Hells Canyon jet boat ride, we will head upriver to look for the Bighorn Sheep that call Hells Canyon home. After stopping for a photo op, our Hells Canyon Jet Boat Tour will continue upriver, where your afternoon will include stops at the historic Kirkwood Ranch and Museum, Sheep Creek Cabin, Nez Perce Indian pictographs, and many other sites of interest.
We will stop at a beach for lunch, where you’ll have the time to swim, or simply relax. We will continue upriver as far as Rush Creek, Granite Creek, and Hells Canyon Dam if the water level permits. At the tour’s end, your River Adventure will go back to the Pittsburg Landing launch site at about 4:00 PM (MST).
From the exciting rapids to calm pools just right for swimming, a Snake River Jet Boat Tour lets you experience the best that Idaho’s most famous canyon has to offer!
For more information about our amazing tours, call River Adventures today, and let us arrange the perfect day on the river for you and your family. Schedule your Hells Canyon Jet Boat Tour in Idaho with us today!
Hells Canyon Jet Boat Tours
- Tours start at 10:00 AM (MST) and conclude at 4:00 PM (MST).
- Tours depart from Pittsburg Landing (47 miles from Riggins). River Adventures will provide directions.
- Deli style lunch and drinks are provided!
- Wear cool, comfortable clothing such as shorts and swimsuits in warm weather.
- Be sure to bring your camera so you can photograph the wildlife!
- We also suggest bringing sunscreen, lip balm, and sunglasses.
- Reservations are required and will confirm the price.
- Optional shuttle service available for $25/person.
- Group tours and rates are available.
Hells Canyon tours are available for your special group, and are perfect for a family reunion, or a class or company trip. Space is limited, and advance reservations are required to assure your place, so call today!