Idaho Jet Boat Tours of Hells Canyon & Salmon River
We offer Hells Canyon Jet Boat Trips for the Salmon River (River of No Return) and Snake River (Hells Canyon) with a number of different options. Please check out the information below to pick the River Adventure that “floats your boat!”
River Adventures will take you on a Hells Canyon jet boat tour through the deepest and most rugged points of the canyon. Your unforgettable Hells Canyon adventure will provide you with breath-taking beauty, amazing wildlife, and a Hells Canyon boat tour filled with excitement. Our USCG Certified jet boats will take you through the most Challenging Whitewater into the Deepest Canyon that North America has to offer. Enjoy amazing historic and scenic sites along the way. You will even have some rest and relaxation time for swimming, snacking, or hiking. Bring your friends, bring your family, bring your co-workers and share in the majesty and mystery of the Snake River through Hells Canyon and the Salmon River from a point-of-view like no other. Book your next Hells Canyon boat tour or fishing adventure with River Adventures.
JET BOAT TOUR
JET BOAT TOUR
You will get to see the living history of the Salmon River country as you head upriver into the Frank Church Wilderness Area through exciting rapids. The route passes by gold mines, historic houses, and wildlife.
PRIVATE JET BOAT
Private Jet Boat charters of Hells Canyon and the Salmon River are available for your special group, and are perfect for a family reunion, church group, class, or company trip. Space is limited, and advance reservations are required to assure your place, so call today!
One-Day Jet Boat Trips
- Tours start at 10:00 AM (MST) and conclude at 4:00 PM (MST).
- Salmon River Jet Boat Tours from Vinegar Creek (26 miles east of Riggins).
- Hells Canyon Jet Boat Tours depart from Pittsburg Landing.
- River Adventures will provide directions.
- Lunch and drinks are provided!
- Group rates are available.
- Wear comfortable clothing such as shorts and swimsuits in warm weather.
- Be sure to bring your camera so you can photograph the bighorn sheep!
- We also suggest bringing sunscreen, lip balm, and sunglasses.
- Hells Canyon Snake River Tour Costs $190+tax per person. $112 for kids 12&Under
- Salmon River Tour Costs $165+tax per person with a $4 Forest Service Fee. $100 for kids 12&under.
- Optional shuttle service available for $25 a person.
- Reservations are required and will confirm the price.
- If the tour is canceled because of unfavorable water conditions River Adventures will refund your deposit.