Idaho Chinook Salmon Fishing Information
- We have (2) trips per day. (6a.m.- 1p.m.) and (2p.m. – 9p.m.) (MST)
- We fish out of U.S. Coast Guard approved jet boats.
- We supply all rods, tackle, and bait.
- You provide your own lunch and beverages. (We can provide lunch per your request at an additional cost.)
- Call for information about what to wear.
- Group charters available.
- $175.00 per person + tax. (max. 6 people)
Idaho Salmon Fishing Season
Please call us for specific Idaho salmon fishing season dates, as they change each year. Salmon season opens in late April and closes upon Idaho Department of Fish and Game recommendations.
Please call for guided Salmon River salmon fishing trip reservations
Salmon fishing from our Jet boats
- $175.00 + 3% fee per person-6 person max.
- Includes: Fishing rods, tackle, bait.
- You need to bring: Fishing license/Salmon permit, lunch and drinks.
We offer morning and afternoon Salmon fishing outings:
- Morning Trips 6am to 1pm
- Afternoon Trips 2pm to 9pm