Salmon Fishing in Idaho
Experience salmon fishing in Idaho with River Adventures. We take you on a trip of breathtaking scenery, unbelievable catches, and once–in–a–lifetime experiences. Our professional fishing guides will add a whole new meaning to your fishing experience. River Adventures has nearly 40 years of experience in guided fishing trips. Our team is here to ensure your experience is nothing less than spectacular. Allow us to show you a side of salmon fishing in Idaho unlike anything you’ve ever experienced.
Jet Boat Guided Idaho Chinook Salmon Fishing Trips
If you’ve never been Salmon fishing on the Salmon River, well…you haven’t REALLY been Salmon Fishing! Come fish for Chinook salmon on the Salmon River, and you’ll quickly learn how the river got its name. As always, we will set you up with all the fishing tackle you need to land some hard-fighting, tasty salmon!
Idaho Chinook Salmon Fishing Information
- We have (2) trips per day. (6a.m.- 1p.m.) and (2p.m. – 8p.m.) (MST)
- We fish out of U.S. Coast Guard approved jet boats.
- We supply all rods, tackle, and bait.
- You provide your own lunch and beverages.
- Call for information about what to wear.
- Group charters available.
- $200.00 per person + tax. (min 4 people, max. 6 people)
Idaho Salmon Fishing Season
Please call us for specific Idaho salmon fishing season dates, as they change each year. Salmon season opens in late April and closes upon Idaho Department of Fish and Game recommendations.
Please call for guided Salmon River salmon fishing trip reservations
Salmon fishing from our Jet boats
- $175.00 + 3% fee per person- 4 person min, 6 person max.
- Includes: Fishing rods, tackle, bait.
- You need to bring: Fishing license/Salmon permit, lunch and drinks.
We offer morning and afternoon Salmon fishing outings:
- Morning Trips 6am to 1pm
- Afternoon Trips 2pm to 8pm
To learn more about salmon fishing in Idaho, contact the River Adventures team today.