Hells Canyon Fishing on the Snake River
Hells Canyon Fishing Trips
If you’re looking for the fishing opportunity of a lifetime, be sure to check out our Hells Canyon fishing trips. Our seasoned experts will take you along the Snake River, where you’ll have a chance to grab some of the biggest catches you’ve seen yet. With nearly four decades of experience in guided fishing, River Adventures is here to ensure you don’t go home empty-handed. We go above and beyond on every trip and work hard to make every individual’s fishing experience unique and memorable. River Adventures provides genuine and up-to-date fishing reports, so you’ll know the best time of the season to book. Our fishing guides are licensed experts who know their way around the canyon. We travel to the best spots, providing you with optimal fishing opportunities.
Looking for some amazing sturgeon fishing? How about some bass and trout too? We can get you out on the water and catching fish. Come experience everything fishing the Snake River in Hells Canyon has to offer. Looking more for other species like steelhead and salmon? We can do that too on our Salmon River sport fishing trips.
Hells Canyon Fishing Trip Information
- Fishing trips start at 8:30 AM & return at 4:30 PM (MT).
- We fish out of U.S. Coast Guard approved jet boats.
- We will supply rods, tackle, and bait. You can bring your own too if you would like.
- You provide your own lunch and beverages. (We can provide lunch per your request at an additional cost.).
- Charter price $1,550+tax, up to 6 people. Additional $75 per person after 6.
- Chukar hunting is available—call for info.
Varies by species, please call us for more information.
For more information about our Hells Canyon fishing trips on the Snake River, make sure to contact River Adventures today! We are happy to answer any questions you might have.