Hells Canyon Fishing Trips
Hells Canyon Snake River Fishing
Whether you’re looking for some amazing Sturgeon Fishing or want to go for bass, catfish, or any other species on the Snake River in Hells Canyon, we can get you right out on the water and catching fish. Come experience everything a Snake River fishing trip has to offer. Looking more for other species like steelhead and salmon? We can do that too on our Salmon River sport fishing trips.
Hells Canyon Fishing Trip Information
- Fishing trips start at 8:30 AM & return at 5 PM (MST).
- We fish out of U.S. Coast Guard approved jet boats.
- We will supply rods, tackle, and bait. You can bring your own too if you would like.
- You provide your own lunch and beverages. (We can provide lunch per your request at an additional cost.)
- Call for information about what to wear.
- Charter price $1,350+tax, up to 6 people. Additional $75/person after that
- Chukar hunting is available—call for info.
Varies by species, please call us for more information.