Idaho Steelhead Fishing
Idaho steelhead fishing on the Salmon River is world-famous. In fact, the reputation of our Idaho steelhead fishing trips brings travelers, including celebrities and world leaders, from all over the world right here to our little part of Idaho.
River Adventures’ expert steelhead fishing guides will take you right where you need to be during steelhead season. We provide all equipment, including any bait and tackle you will need need. You will have a blast fighting these determined fish.
Steelhead Fishing Trip Information
- Guided steelhead fishing trips start at 8:30 A.M. & return at 5 P.M. (MT)
- We fish out of U.S. Coast Guard approved jet boats
- We will supply rods and tackle if needed
- You provide your own lunch and beverages (catering available upon request)
- Call for information about what to wear
- Group charters available
- Charter price $1,250, max 8 people.
- There will be a 3% fee added to all sport fishing trips that will go to the BLM, USFS, and HCNRA depending on river section.
- Overnight trips and lodging available. call 1- 800-524-9710
- Chukar hunting is available—call for info.