If you’re looking for an exceptional Idaho sturgeon fishing guide, look no further than River Adventures. The team at River Adventures has been providing incredible fishing trips for nearly four decades. Our highest priority is always to provide our customers with the most unforgettable fishing experiences of a lifetime. Enjoy the beautiful scenery and the fresh air with our premier fishing trips. Whether you’re a couple or traveling with larger group, we can accommodate as many as six participants. Our team provides the tackle and bait to make your fishing trip run that much more smoothly. As we adventure across the Snake River and through Hells Canyon, you’ll witness one of the most unique destinations in the Northwest region.
Hells Canyon Sturgeon Fishing
Hells Canyon sturgeon fishing is second to none. Our experienced guides will take you right to Idaho’s prized sturgeon fishing grounds on the famed Snake River in “Hells Canyon”. We know exactly where to go and what bait to use, and we will provide all the fishing tackle you need. Be prepared for a workout as you fight these huge creatures!
Idaho Sturgeon Fishing Guide Information
- Sturgeon fishing trips start at 8:30 A.M. & return at 5 P.M. (MT)
- We fish out of U.S. Coast Guard approved jet boats
- We will supply rods and tackle if needed
- You provide your own lunch and beverages (catering available upon request)
- Call for information about what to wear
- Group charters available
- Charter price $1,350+tax, max 6 people.
- Overnight trips call 1- 800-524-9710
- Chukar hunting is available—call for info.
To learn more about our Idaho sturgeon fishing guides and what we offer in our trips, make sure to contact River Adventures today!