It is almost time! 25th Annual Women with Bait Steelhead Tournament 2019 starts Feb 1st!
Tournament rules can be found on the website at http://hellscanyon.tours/sport-fishing/women-with-bait/ or can be sent to you again.
- We will meet at our location 122 South Main Street (across from the Chevron Station) at 7:00 am on the day of your trip., day before early check-in welcome, otherwise meet us at 7am!
- Remember that you need your valid Idaho Fishing license and Steelhead permit. We recommended getting these prior to arriving in Riggins so that something doesn’t happen and you aren’t able to get before your trip! If you do happen to forget to purchase, Riggins Tackle shop and the Whitewater Market can get you taken care of in town! Also, have your $4 FS Fee ready at check-in so that if you travel above Vinegar Creek for your trip. This is required.
- If you are interested in shuttle transportation provided by us, it is $25 per person. Give us a call to check availability. We also have other contact for you if we are unable to, Lenard Hansen 208-870-2230.
- Remember Gratuity for the Guides/Deckhands is very appreciated!
- Pre-Order your hoodies at Gradient Shift or give them a call or email [email protected] 208-628-3221.
Canyon Creamery, next door, will be open at 6am for your caffeine fix! That is also where you must drop off your food drive items and fill out your entries for your chance to win prizes, drawn weekly. The more you bring, the more entries you get!
Booking for 2020 opens Feb 1st at 8am! You must call to reserve your spot, they go fast!
Think that is it for now ladies, can’t wait to see you all! Any questions give us a call 800-524-9710 or email [email protected] Also, if you want your pictures featured in our blog during the tournament, email those to Megan too!