Happy New Year Ladies and it is about time to FISH!
Tournament rules can be found on the website at http://hellscanyon.tours/sport-fishing/women-with-bait/ or can be sent to you again.
- We will meet at our location 122 South Main Street (across from the Chevron Station) at 7:00 am on the day of your trip., day before early check-in welcome, otherwise meet us at 7am!
- Remember that you need your valid Idaho Fishing license and Steelhead permit. We recommended getting these prior to arriving in Riggins so that something doesn’t happen and you aren’t able to get before your trip! If you do happen to forget to purchase, Riggins Tackle Shop and the Whitewater Market can get you taken care of in town! Also, have your $4 Forest Service Fee ready so that if you travel above Vinegar Creek for your trip. This is required to be paid at check-in.
- If you are interested in shuttle transportation provided by us, it is $25 per person. Give us a call to check availability. We also have other contact for you if we are unable to, Lenard Hansen 208-870-2230.
- We are doing the food drive again this year! Food Drive Blog Post
- Remember Gratuity for the Guides/Deckhands is very appreciated!
Booking for 2021 opens Feb 1st , 2020 at 8am! You must call to reserve your spot, they go fast!
Sweatshirts are ready to pre-order! Go to https://canyongraphics.net/collections/womenwithbait2022
If you want to guarantee a sweatshirt for yourself while you are here, it is important to pre-order. There is a box when you make your order to input your fishing date…make sure to do that!
Can’t wait to see you all! Any questions give us a call 800-524-9710 or email [email protected]
#WWB2020 – Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram and Facebook!